BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 20, 2010

Autumn, for me, you cannot come too quickly

I tend to like seasons as they come and let them pass as they end, (with the exception of the last two months of winter) but this year I'm craving fall. Normally, I reach the end of summer ready to tolerate some cooler weather and school, but I've been craving Autumn leaves since midsummer.

Fall, with it's pumpkin flavored things (like those six pumpkin chocolate chip cookies I ate yesterday. . .It's not my fault, really.) and the spicy smell of cinnamon candles. I can't wait feel the delicious, skin prickling chill in the air when the breeze causes a rain of crunchy brown leaves.

It's harvest time. It's time to reap the bounty the Lord has blessed us with and be thankful for His faithful provision. With thanksgiving, let's enjoy time with family and friends to the utmost. May simple pleasures abound like God's grace.

Every leaf speaks bliss to me,
Fluttering from the autumn tree.

Emily Bronte

4 comments:

Bonita said...

I'm not quite to fall mode yet, but I'm sure I'll be glad to see it arrive.

Anonymous said...

how are you?

This post was interesting, how long did it take you to write?

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am definitely delighted to find this. cool job!