BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

La la la la la Life is Wonderful

I give up. Why bother to plan anything? Why rely on my own strength? Only God has the right plan.

I know I sound like I’m mad at God, but I’m not. I’m angry I tried, again, to handle things on my own.

God,

I will go where you send me. I will show your love to those whom you tell me to love.

Yeah, I had a bad day, but I realize that my worth is in you; not worldly circumstance.

Help me to be humble. You know how natural it is for me to focus on myself. You know how I get when everything seems to be going right. You know I fly out of control on a whim. You know me.

You also know my heart. Because you created all the intricate details of me, you know my heart is filled with compassion. You know the feeling of urgency in my soul.

I need you and I want your life now. so,

Psalm 139:24
Point out anything in me that offends you,and lead me along the path of everlasting life.


And thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, for protecting Sarah tonight. Be with her throughout all of this.

0 comments: