BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Summary (kinda) - week two

I should probably write up some big, long post about the trials and benefits of The Great Experiment. I really should write a detailed explanation of how much (and what) I actually learned. I should be bursting with excitement about about the great things God has taught me over the past two weeks.

I am thrilled, but I don't feel as if now is the time to spill my guts about every single creative concept I have experienced. God's word pretty much sums up how I feel right now:

Psalm 51:10 NIV
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

Ezekiel 2:2 MSG
The moment I heard the voice, the Spirit entered me and put me on my feet. As he spoke to me, I listened.

Psalm 138:3 MSG
When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted.

Isaiah 6:8 NIV
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

2 Timothy 1:5 MSG
God doesn't want us to be shy with his gifts, but bold and loving and sensible.

0 comments: