BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Finding relevance in the average jumble.

It seems to me that I tend to post only deep and insightful things on my blog. I have come to expect it of myself. I pursue relevance with in my writing and I have a certain standard from which I am loathe to deviate.

However, this blog is for teenagers. I know from personal and current experience that teens, though prone to moodiness, are still lighthearted. I don't want to portray a picture of a girl who does nothing but think. Neither do I want some gossip blog where I just change the names of those I don't wish to hurt.

I want to share my life's stories in such a way as to shed God's light on them. I long for all the funny, sad, ridiculous, and important things to be shared in a way that proves a point and yet remains fully intact as a just plain readable story.

How do I find relevance in a jumbled, teenage life?

What are some ways I could make my blog more teen friendly?

2 comments:

Cassandra Frear said...

I think you are doing a great job here. Just continue to be authentic. That's what people are looking for.

Anonymous said...

Dear Author bresrandomescapades.blogspot.com !
In it something is. Thanks for the help in this question.